Wentworth Loft Conversion
Carrying out a loft conversion in your Wentworth home can be a brilliant way to add much-needed extra space and increase the value of your house. However, loft conversions can sometimes be tricky projects, so it’s important to plan carefully and use the services of a well-respected local loft conversion company.
By following these steps, you should help to ensure any issues or problems are minimised, and that your Wentworth loft conversion project proceeds as smoothly as possible:
- Do your own assessment of your loft space: this will help you decide if it might be suitable for conversion. For example, can you stand up in it with plenty of head height left?
- Think about what you’d do with your Wentworth loft conversion: for example, do you want more bedrooms, a home office or something else?
- Contact local Wentworth loft conversion companies and get 3 quotes: make sure they visit your home, check your loft and give you their recommendations about the best way to proceed.
- Find out about any building regulations requirements, party wall obligations or planning permission you might need: your Wentworth loft conversion company may be able to help you with this.
- Only sign an agreement for the work when you’re happy with everything: be sure to ask your Wentworth loft conversion company any questions you have before this.
- Inform your insurers: to make sure your home insurance will still be valid while the Wentworth loft conversion is being carried out.
Want to find out more?
Please contact us for further information on commercial roofing projects.
Heritage Roofing & Renovation Ltd
The Court Yard
30 Worthing road
Horsham, West Sussex
Phone No: 01403 886141
London: 020 8485 7865
Mobile: 07502 541025
Sure-Weld TPO membrane is the industry's premier heat-weldable thermoplastic roofing material.
RubberBond FleeceBack is the first choice for home & property owners, roofing contractors, architects and developers across the globe.
The leading GRP system of choice for experienced contractors. CrysticROOF is an "insitu" cold applied Glass Reinforced Polyester roofing system.