Many Horsham home owners who are looking to increase the amount of living space available choose to renovate their property by having an extension. Building an extension is one of the most effective renovations you can carry out on your home, for many reasons, including:
- you’ll get much more space in your home
- you could re-model the layout of your home to suit your needs, now and in the future
- you won’t need to go to the hassle and stress of moving house
- it can add thousands of pounds to the value to your home.
Extension renovation options
Your builder will be able to advise you on the best kind of renovations or extension to suit your needs, but your Horsham renovation options could include any of the following:
- a single storey extension – this is the sort of Horsham renovation that may not even need planning permission
- a multiple storey extension – which would give you extra space both upstairs and downstairs
- a timber framed extension – an increasingly popular type of Horsham renovation which can be finished quickly and offers a stunning appearance.
Whatever you’re planning, there are plenty of Horsham renovations experts who can offer you advice and guidance on how to get started. Simply search for “Horsham renovations” or “Horsham builder” online, or look in the Yellow Pages.