Weybridge Loft Conversion
Choosing a Weybridge loft conversion company to carry out work in your home is a big decision, and it’s vital to get it right. After all, a Weybridge loft conversion represents serious structural work in your home and so you need to be sure that your chosen contractor is qualified, experienced and expert in carrying out this kind of work.
Here are some questions you should ask any Weybridge loft conversion company before you agree to any work going ahead:
- What are your qualifications and experience in loft conversions?
- Have you carried out Weybridge loft conversions on properties similar to mine?
- Can you help me work out whether I need planning permission for my loft conversion, and if so, help me to apply for it?
- How will you minimise disruption while the loft conversion work is being carried out?
- How will you protect my home from water damage during any periods where parts of the roof are open?
- Are you and your team appropriately trained in the latest health and safety procedures?
- What will happen if there are any unexpected problems or issues during the loft conversion work?
- Do you have public liability and employers’ liability insurance?
If you’re unhappy with the answers to any of these questions, this may be a sign that you need to find a better and more reputable Weybridge loft conversion company.
Want to find out more?
Please contact us for further information on commercial roofing projects.
Heritage Roofing & Renovation Ltd
The Court Yard
30 Worthing road
Horsham, West Sussex
Phone No: 01403 886141
London: 020 8485 7865
Mobile: 07502 541025
Sure-Weld TPO membrane is the industry's premier heat-weldable thermoplastic roofing material.
RubberBond FleeceBack is the first choice for home & property owners, roofing contractors, architects and developers across the globe.
The leading GRP system of choice for experienced contractors. CrysticROOF is an "insitu" cold applied Glass Reinforced Polyester roofing system.