Flat roofer Horsham
If you feel the flat roof of your Horsham home is nearing the point where it should be replaced, it might be the right time to review what kind of roofing you’re using. Of course, flat roofs traditionally require a lot of repair and maintenance, but there are a range of newer options that can help reduce this burden. There are many different flat roofers serving home owners in the Horsham area, who will be able to explain the different options available to you.
Flat roofing: the options
Some of the options your Horsham flat roofer might be able to offer you include the following:
- traditional felt flat roofing – this is the cheapest and easiest option to install, but it can be more prone to leakage and damage than other options
- GRP fibreglass roofing – able to last 30 years or even longer, a flat roofer who can lay GRP fibreglass roofing will ensure your flat roof doesn’t have the seams and weak points of a traditional felt roof
- EPDM rubber roofing – a good alternative to GRP fibreglass roofing, this will offer similar protection, durability and lifespan
- built up roofs – often used on commercial building, this tar and gravel solution is good for flat roofs that may need to take foot traffic from time to time
- silicone roof systems – some Horsham flat roofers can apply a spray of silicone coating to your roof.
Want to know more?
If you’re interested in having a flat roofing installed, you’ll no doubt have many questions for your roofer. When you contact a roofer to get a quote, be sure to ask all the questions you have and to check they’re experienced and skilled in laying flat roofing.