EPDM rubber roofing Horsham
Introduced to the UK market a few years ago, EPDM rubber roofing has become an extremely popular option for many Horsham owners looking to replace their flat roofs. Here are some key things you need to know if you’re considering EPDM rubber roofing for your Horsham home:
- EPDM rubber roofing is lightweight, elastic and tough, meaning it is versatile and can be used in many different flat roof applications
- It’s installed in one complete layer without any joins, meaning it won’t have the seams and other traditional weak points of a felt flat roof
- EPDM rubber roofing is usually glued to the timber deck of your Horsham roof, so if you previously had a felt flat roof, the timber may need replacing, depending on what system or glue was used
- A well-installed EPDM rubber roof in Horsham can last 30 years or even more
- EPDM rubber roofing needs to be installed be a specialist Horsham roofing contractor – there are some ‘cowboys’ around so be sure to check that your chosen Horsham EPDM rubber roofing company is skilled and experienced in installing these kinds of roofs – otherwise you could be making a costly mistake.
To find out more about any aspect of EPDM rubber roofing, and to see if it would be suitable for your flat roof, simply contact a good Horsham roofing contractor today.
Want to know more?
If you’re interested in having a EPDM rubber roofing installed, you’ll no doubt have many questions for your roofer. When you contact a roofer to get a quote, be sure to ask all the questions you have and to check they’re experienced and skilled in laying EPDM rubber roofing.
Approved contractors for