There are lots of reasons why you might need to use the services of a Cobham roofer. Perhaps the slates on your roof have become damaged in a storm, maybe your roof has sprung a leak, or perhaps it’s just reaching the end of its useful life and you want it to be replaced.
Whatever the reason, you’ll find that there are many different roofers serving the Cobham area. If you want to choose a really skilled and trustworthy Cobham roofer, there are some important questions you should always ask. These are:
- How long have you been in business? A Cobham roofer with a long pedigree is likely to still be in business because they deliver professionally skilled work alongside great customer service.
- Can I see examples of your recent work? This will mean you can see for yourself whether your Cobham roofer does high-quality work.
- Can I get a free quote? All good Cobham roofers should give you a free quote. This should be broken down into materials and labour to help you understand the true costs of the work.
- Are you insured? Make sure your Cobham roofer has public liability insurance. That way you know they’re covered in the unlikely event of something going wrong during the work.
- Are you qualified and accredited? Check your Cobham roofer’s qualifications to see if they’re genuine. For example, if they claim to be a member of the Confederation of Roofing Contractors, you can check this directly with the organisation.